Workshops not your thing? Or don’t fit your schedule?
Individual or small group private lessons are personal instruction tailored just for you.
Private & Small Group Watercolor Instruction
Hope to resume soon.
- Treat yourself to personalized instruction to focus on your OWN projects and learn new techniques.
- Tap into the therapeutic, and stress-relieving, benefits of art to engage all your senses and create your own artistic flow.
- Create an intimate group experience by scheduling a series of beginning and intermediate lessons for you and up to two friends to increase the fun and offset your investment.
Consider private or small group lessons in my artful home studio for quality one-on-one or small group instruction. Projects can include special requests based on your photos, concepts, or pre-determined projects.
- Two-Hour Private Lesson for 1 Person – $80
- Two-Hour Private Lesson for 2 People – $140 ($70/person)
- Two-Hour Private Lesson for 3 People – $180 ($60/person)
Email or text me to schedule your private lessons or create your group experience!
“Worth every penny. Great fun to do.” ~Kristy
We can do any of the projects I teach at public painting parties or at my workshops. I can probably accommodate a special request too…just ask! I do require a deposit (Private Lesson Deposit, Private Paint Party Deposit) to reserve your spot on my calendar (unfortunately, I’ve been stood up). And, I do have a cancellation policy you should probably know about. Shoot me an email to get the process going and to check my schedule. *All supplies included for the first couple of lessons. After that, I do appreciate it if you start providing your own (especially paper). I’m happy to recommend where to find quality materials at affordable prices. You can start getting familiar by taking a peek at my Supply Lists here. I have beginner watercolor kits available, you can see them here.
“I look forward to the next time already. Thank you for being such an excellent teacher!” ~Emily