yOrb® TERMS & CONDITIONS
When you submit your order and make your deposit, you are authorizing me, Chris Blevins, to create an original yOrb® art painting designed specifically for you. It’s a visual interpretation of you with the intention of expressing your highest and best qualities. Each time you look at you yOrb® it’ll remind you of what a magnificent creation YOU are.
Expected of Client
- Answer the questions on the online order form and submit the form.
- Make your $75 deposit to begin the process. The deposit is non-refundable unless artwork is not completed.
- Although an in-person or phone meeting is not required (such as for gifts), it can be helpful and enhance your experience.
- If you choose to chat on the phone, I will initiate the call. Plan on spending about 15-45 minutes together.
- Sit back and relax until the yOrb® is completed. You do not need to be present.
- I will notify you via email when your yOrb® is complete.
- If you are local to the Tri-Cities, WA, USA area, I am happy to meet with you in person to deliver your yOrb® painting.
- Balance will be due at that meeting.
- If you are not local, balance is due prior to shipping.
Expected of Artist
After receiving your information, I will contemplate you, your essence, your vibrational energy and your preferences. Colors and patterns will begin to form in my mind’s eye. I see and use very vibrant color. My very loose, ethereal style gives each yOrb® a unique quality. yOrbs® are created intuitively, as a celebration of you and your beauty. The resulting artwork is a custom piece suitable for framing.
Your yOrb® will be an original 8″x10” watercolor painting on 140# cold press watercolor paper using acid free backing board …ready for framing. A variety of materials are used according to the person being reflected in the design. Special material such as metallic powders may be used. You will also receive a “Meaning of Colors” and a write up of any insights I received while painting your yOrb®. The whole kit and caboodle is packaged in a re-sealable clear bag for protection during transport.
Limitations of Use
Sorry, you may not put your yOrb® on products for sale. Business use is strictly prohibited without express permission. Copyright law states that all rights remain with the artist. When someone purchases art, or a photo or music, it doesn’t mean the purchaser has full control or the rights to what they’re buying. For instance, an individual can’t buy an Andy Warhol painting and then make and sell greeting cards of it. The same applies here…I retain the rights to the art.
That said, some yOrb® recipients have purchased limited reproduction rights and their yOrb® now graces their own business cards and promotional brochures. For information on the use of reproductions and/or commercial use, please contact Chris Blevins (see front of form).
Terms of Service
I may use your contact information to communicate with you during and after this purchase. This may be in the form of an emailed newsletter, event announcements and special promotions. You have the option to unsubscribe at any time. The information you provide to order the yOrb® is used for billing purposes only. I may contact you if I have trouble processing the order. Your credit card information is not stored.
COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to me. All attempts will be made to make your experience with the company satisfying and safe. I will not share your contact information with any other persons or companies. I do not sell, exchange, share or rent any lists to anyone.